The onboarding of market participants to become a HUPX GO Member started.
Number of members: 27
- 100 Kilowatt Bioenergia Kft.
- Acciona Green Energy Developments S.L.U.
- ACT Commodities B.V.
- AFS Energy BV
- Aither Group SA
- Audax Renewables Kft.
- Axpo Solutions AG
- BKW Energie AG
- Caely Renewables B.V.
- Carbonline Footprint Kft.
- Centrica Energy Limited
- CEZ, a.s.
- EDS International SK, s.r.o.
- Herrison SPRL
- GO2 – Markets GmbH
- Global Factor Commodity Trading, S.A.U.
- MAVIR ZRt.
- Meteco Energia Verde S.L.U.
- MET International
- MVM Partner Zrt.
- Nvalue AG
- Opti-ment BV
- Respesct Energy SA
- Right Power, a.s.
- Sinergy Energiakereskedő Kft.
- Statkraft Markets GmbH
- STX Commodities BV
Membership admission process
The applicant can only begin to trade on the HUPX GO market and register trades once it has been successfully admitted to the exchange.
Preconditions of the membership:
- Registry Account at Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority (MEKH) or other AIB member
1. After fulfilling the preconditions the applicant shall send unsigned drafts of the following admission forms to firstname.lastname@example.org for a review:
- GO Membership Agreement (Technical Regulation No.5)
- “Know Your Customer” questionnaire (Technical Regulation No.6)
- Identification Form (D01)
- Authorized Signatures Form (D02)
- Trader Registration Form (D03)
- Personal Data Handling Declaration Form for each registered trader
2. HUPX Ltd. shall review the provided drafts and if needed send guidelines to complete drafts before the final submission. Additionally, together with the document review results, it will send ready-to-sign Assigned Account Form (D04), with details about the Deposit Account and Registry Account of HUPX.
3. The applicant completes and sends fully signed originals to HUPX Ltd.
- If requested, prospect member updates the relevant documents based on the feedback provided by HUPX Ltd.
- Signs the relevant documents in the following way:
- Two (2) originals: Membership agreement (Technical Regulation No.5) and Assigned Account (D04)
- One (1) original: “Know Your Customer” questionnaire (Technical Regulation No.6), Identification Form (D01), Authorized Signatures Form (D02), Trader Registration Form (D03) and Personal Data Handling Declaration Form
- Company Registration Extract (issued within 60 calendar days)
- copy of VAT certification
- Proof of contract or certified copy of Registry Account contract with MEKH or other AIB Member
Signed admission forms and supporting documents can be sent to HUPX Ltd. either via post (in case of a wet signature) or electronically (in case of a e-signature) to email@example.com
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org