- MARKET OPERATOR AND ANALYST
HUPX Hungarian Power Exchange Ltd. provides exchange services to electricity trading. HUPX is a key player and a reference exchange in the Central Eastern and South Eastern European regions. It has been in business for over a decade and its members are present in 19 countries. HUPX is the owner of two subsidiaries, CEEGEX Central Eastern European Gas Exchange and HUDEX Hungarian Derivative Energy Exchange.
Where your work will make a Difference!
- Monitor the different trading platforms; ensuring the smooth and uninterrupted running of processes and communications is essential.
- Be the first point of contact for our Members and external clients and partners, pro-actively tackle and solve operational issues, provide information in full compliance with rules and guidelines.
- Analyse market data and market results, in support of sales activity and for public reports, presentations.
- Participate in international working groups, where you can feel you have colleagues all over Europe.
- Contribute to the development of new services and products, as well as to the modification of existing services and procedures in accordance with market demands.
- Support internal and external projects, by participating in testing of new systems and system upgrades
Essential skills for this position
At HUPX we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, motivated, collaborative and excellent in execution. Managers are expected to communicate effectively, develop their team and lead by example. You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or engineering
- Active knowledge of English language at negotiation level (both written and oral)
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical thinking
- Accurate and precise work
- Proactivity, personal motivation for development
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Willingness to work once a weekend per a month
- Knowledge of the electricity industry
- 1-2 years experience in the energy sector
What will you get from us?
- Dynamically developing young organisation
- Challenging and diverse tasks
- International environment
- Full-time employment contract and long-term opportunities
- High quality office environment
- Possibility of working from home
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter in Hungarian and English to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating salary expectation.
More job offers available in Hungarian
By applying, you agree that HUPX Ltd. handles the necessary data in order to assess the application in accordance with the Privacy Notice published on the https://hupx.hu “Data Protection” page for job applicants.