The applicant can only begin to trade on the HUPX markets and register trades once it has been successfully admitted to the exchange.
Preconditions of the membership:
- Balance group membership (at MAVIR Ltd.)
- Electricity trading licence (MEKH)
- Clearing Bank selection, admission to ECC and appropriate assurance on deposit account
- HUPX Trader exam (or EPEX Spot Trader exam)
For more information regarding clearing bank selection and admission to ECC please visit ECC's website.
After fulfilling the preconditions the applicant shall send the completed admission forms and supporting documents via email to the email@example.com and the originals to HUPX via post:
- duly signed Membership Agreement in 2 originals (C01)
- duly signed identification form in original (D01)
- duly signed trader registration form (D03)
- duly signed trading account form in original (D04)
- signed Data Handling Declaration form for each registered trader
- Company Registration Extract (issued within 30 calendar days)
- copy of electricity trading license issued by MEKH (Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority)
- copy of Verification of Balance group membership issued by MAVIR Ltd. (Hungarian Transmission System Operator)
- copy of VAT certification
- duly signed REMIT reporting agreement in 2 originals or statement that the applicant does not intend to conclude the Data Reporting Agreement with HUPX Ltd.
Please find additional information about REMIT reporting and the available reporting agreements HERE.
In case of any questions do not hestitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Test Users with API Functionality:
With the Test user with API Functionality opportunity, the potential HUPX IDM member or the potential ISV can request for an API user for the testing of Intraday trading activities on HUPX IDM market testing environment. This user will enable you to connect to the test trading system of the HUPX Intraday market (M7 Trading System testing environment) and perform testing of your Automated Trading Solution Software.
You can find further information in our relevant form named: D04t - TEST USERS WITH API FUNCTIONALITY FORM FOR M7 TRADING SYSTEM (HUPX Intraday Market Testing Environment). In case you would like to request for a test user with API funcionality please fill in and send back to us the form below to email@example.com.
Should you have any further question please contact our Intraday Market Operations Team:
phone: (+36) 1 304 1092