Dr. Mátyás Vajta, CEO of HUPX, as conference speaker at Energy Markets Week featuring ETCSEE
On 16th of December 2020, dr. Mátyás Vajta, CEO of HUPX, will hold a presentation with the title “Trends and perspectives in the "HUPX region" and beyond” in session 3 of ETCSEE featured by Energy Markets Week.
In his presentation Mr. Vajta will address the following topics:
- Regional developments, market couplings and what will they bring for HUPX Group members
- HUPX as the most liquid leading exchange in the region
- Energy trading in the times of the corona crisis. Energy exchanges eliminating counter party risk and providing safe solutions in an uncertain business environment. Benefits of trading on HUPX Group’s platforms.
Session 3 covering “Regional Power Market Updates” sponsored by HUPX will be held between 10:30-11:30 CET, including speakers:
- Katharina Niciejewska, Expert Key account manager, EPEX SPOT
- Mátyás Vajta, CEO, HUPX
- Servet Akgün, Co-Founder/Managing Partner, Pure Energy
Moderator: Martin Georgiev, Head of Market Bulgaria, Alpiq, Bulgaria
To learn more, check the teaser of Mr. Vajta’s presentation and REGISTER to the event by clicking on the picture below.