HUPX Interim Coupling Project Webinar
HUPX will organize a webinar about the expected changes related to Interim Coupling Project on 12 May 2021.
We are pleased to invite our members and all market participants to HUPX’s webinar, where we will provide practical information about the expected changes related to the Interim Coupling project and the member tests. The content of the webinar is especially made for HUPX traders.
The webinar will be held on 12 May 2021 between 15:00-16:00.
- Let’s get connected!
- Mátyás Vajta, CEO of HUPX Ltd.
- What’s changing? Everything you need to know about the expanded day-ahead market
- Kata Fehér, Senior Market Development Expert, HUPX Ltd.
- Be prepared! Members tests and new publications
- Tamás Lengyel, Business Support & Test Coordinator, HUPX Ltd.
- What you need to know about the fallback allocation and FTRs
- Bianka Szirják, Senior Expert, System and Market Operation Development Department, MAVIR (Hungarian Transmission System Operator)
The presentations can be followed on the below YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9_1cZOhW3zBj4vutjAU0oPCl7efq593t