XBID Member Testing
The implementation of XBID project on HUPX Intraday market is progressing in accordance with the project roadmap and as a result HUPX is on track to go-live with the so called 2nd wave of XBID.
Before XBID - also called Single Intraday Coupling (SIDC) - 2nd wave go-live, we would like to inform you about planned Member Testing (also referred to as Trial Period), during which HUPX Market Participants can become familiar with:
- the new features;
- the modified functionalities introduced in the 2nd wave of XBID release;
- the configuration of the trading system (e.g. shorter lead time, changes in product specification);
- the modified market and member reports provided on HUPX SFTP server.
Test periods are scheduled as follows:
- 1st timeslot: 14-18 October, 2019
- 2nd timeslot: 21-25 October, 2019
- 3rd timeslot: 28-31 October, 2019
During the XBID Member Testing local trading system and XBID systems will be operating 24 hours on working days. Market operations support will be available between 9 am and 5 pm via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +36 1 304 1092
HUPX Intraday Members are invited to take participation in the testing. Registration for testing is mandatory and the deadline for registration is 23rd September 2019.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
HUPX Group Workshop will be held on 20th September, where our colleagues will explain the details of the enhanced trading opportunities of XBID. For your convenience we will also make available all materials on the HUPX webpage after the workshop. Details of the trading system changes, new functions and new report specifications will be published soon.
Please find the XBID central communication about the Trial Period here: Single Intraday Coupling – Trial Period